I am currently a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Artificial Intelligence at King’s College London. My research interest lies in machine learning/reinforcement learning/multi-agent gaming and their applications to game AI, data science, etc.
I am looking for PhD/M.S./Visiting students to work with me. Feel free to drop me an email if you are interested.
- 16 Aug 2021 - Invited talk on RLChina summer school, check schedule.
- 07 Aug 2021 - Invited to serve at Senior PC for AAAI 2022.
- 10 Jul 2021 - Our paper on Reinforcement Learning for Vehicle Routing has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics.
- 08 May 2021 - Two papers on multi-agent evaluation by alpha-rank and solving general sum stochastic games are accepted by ICML 2021.
- 29 Apr 2021 - Our paper on reinforcement learning for causal discovery has been accepted by IJCAI-21.
- 16 Jan 2021 - Our paper on reinforcement learning for multi-aspect recommendation has been accepted by The Web Conference.
- 18 Dec 2020 - One paper on learning correlated communication topology for MARL has been accepted by AAMAS 2021 (
LondonOnline) as oral presentation.
- 09 Dec 2020 - Invited to serve as the reviewer for ICML 2021.
- 26 Sep 2020 - One paper on RL for text-based games is accepted by NeurIPS 2020.
- 17 Aug 2020 - Invited to serve as the PC for AAAI 2020.
- 4 Apr 2020 - Invited talk at Youth Forum in Center on Frontiers of Computing, Peking University. Details can be found here.
- Mar 2020 - Invited to serve as the Reviewer for NeurIPS and IROS 2020.
- Dec 2019 - Invited to serve as the PC of IJCAI, ICML 2020.