I am currently a postdoctoral research fellow at AI Centre, University College London. My research interest lies in machine learning, reinforcement learning and their applications to game AI, data science, and classic control problems.
I am happy to host (remote) undergradaute / graduate visitors. If you are interested in working with me, please feel free to send me an email with your CV.
- 29 Apr 2021 - Our paper on reinforcement learning for causal discovery has been accepted by IJCAI-21
- 16 Jan 2021 - Our paper on reinforcement learning for multi-aspect recommendation has been accepted by The Web Conference.
- 18 Dec 2020 - One paper on learning correlated communication topology for MARL has been accepted by AAMAS 2021 (
LondonOnline) as oral presentation.
- 09 Dec 2020 - Invited to serve as the reviewer for ICML 2021.
- 26 Sep 2020 - One paper on RL for text-based games is accepted by NeurIPS 2020.
- 17 Aug 2020 - Invited to serve as the PC for AAAI 2020.
- 4 Apr 2020 - Invited talk at Youth Forum in Center on Frontiers of Computing, Peking University. Details can be found here.
- Mar 2020 - Invited to serve as the Reviewer for NeurIPS and IROS 2020.
- Dec 2019 - Invited to serve as the PC of IJCAI, ICML 2020.